Monday 9 September 2013

Real Talk: Cannock! Shake off the shackles...

So, this Thursday is the first event held by my Arts/Community project, The Heard. It's no secret that everything starts from somewhere small and in this day and age it seems that a lot of people are held back by the mentality that they are from a small town and let their lives become cyclic.

Well this is an attitude I intend to change in people. I believe in empowerment and that - through pro-activity - you can become a lot more as an individual. 

I guess you could see this is a call to arms to all that may hold an interest in art. Start stepping up. I have put my time, effort and money into trying to develop an opportunity to create a burgeoning community that can only be found online, fishing for likes. For me, this can't be the be all and end all of local talent.

Check out this event and please come. We need to shake off the shackles of this small town mentality and work on something much larger.


 DON'T WANT more, BE more.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1013250_289674217839754_680201973_n.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message here!

Thank you for your time and interest - it is appreciated.